is a partner and shareholder at Schmitz, Schmidt & Anderson, P.A. Mark Anderson helps his clients resolve the legal challenges associated with aging, incapacity, and long term care. His familiarity with a broad spectrum of legal disciplines allows him to craft innovative plans for the personal and financial security of each client.
Mark’s work encompasses traditional estate planning, (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives), as well as Medicare, Medicaid, and veterans issues, probate, guardianships and conservatorships, and real estate.
Mark is licensed in Minnesota and accredited by the Federal Department of Veterans Affairs. He regularly lectures at community and bar-sponsored events on a wide variety of topics related to elder law, disability, estate, and long term care planning, and is an editor of the Elder Law Handbook published by Minnesota CLE.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of Wisconsin – Stout, B.S., 1982
- Minnesota, 1997
- Governing Council, Minnesota State Bar Association Elder Law Section
- St. Paul Senior Workers, Board of Directors
- Editor of the Elder Law Handbook 3rd Edition, published by Minnesota Continuing Legal Education